Tis the Season for Graphing
1. How do you eat a gingerbread man? A great connection to one of my favorite holiday stories!
2. Our Favorite Reindeer (Also included in my Run, Run Rudolph Unit): Your students will love this activity as they truly get to know all of Santa's famous reindeer.
3. How do you like Polar Express hot chocolate? Take an imaginary ride on the Polar Express and graph how your like hot chocolate best!
4. What will Santa do now? (Literature Connection) During this graphing activity, the students will predict what Santa will do on his vacation time after the holidays.
5. Our Favorite Holiday Song: Prior to this activity, the students will enjoy a little caroling in the classroom. Then, they will select their favorite holiday tune and graph the results.
6. Decorate the Tree (Center Activity): The students will draw Christmas decorations out of a bag and graph the results. Then, they will design their very own tree.
7. Will this Christmas be white? (Center Activity): The students will drop a double sided tree. They will graph their results to predict if we will have a white Christmas this year!
It's Snowing Graphs:
~7 Vocabulary Posters
~6 Graphing Activities to practice pictographs, bar graphs, tally charts, and line plots.
-Favorite Winter Activities
-How do you like your hot chocolate?
-It's a Wild Snowman World
-A Button Nose?
-Snowman Punch or Hot Cocoa?
You can check these out by clicking the links below:
Have a great week, y'all!